Entry & Eligibility Requirements
September 18 – 20, 2023
Domestic USA — September 10, 2023
International (requiring Cola Waiver) — August 28, 2023
For assistance with International Entries:
Product Delivery Deadline
Entries will be received from March 1 - September 13, 2023 only. DO NOT SHIP YOUR ENTRIES PRIOR TO MARCH 1st!
Please read the "Shipping Information" below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
Regular Entry (
February 1 – August 20, 2023 ) — $115 per submission
Late Entry (
August 21 – September 11, 2023 ) — $135 per submission
Payments — Payment for online entries can be made by credit card by following
the ENTER NOW buttons through the website.
*To pay by Check:
Las Vegas Global Wine Awards
7582 Las Vegas Blvd S. Ste 777
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123
If payment is not received by the deadline above, entries will not be
judged, and wines will not be returned.
Gold & Platinum Awards
Gold awards will receive points from the preliminary panels between 90-95.
Platinum awards will receive points from preliminary panels between 96-100.
All unanimous Golds in the preliminary rounds will be elevated to Platinum
with the opportunity to be considered for the final sweepstakes round and
Best Of Show. All Best of Class wines will also receive tasting notes from
the panel chair.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Any and all commercially-produced Wines worldwide are welcome and
eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission
gets stuck in customs, as does happen very rarely, don’t worry! We
will assemble a small tasting panel for your entry. To avoid this,
however, please read the "Shipping Information" below carefully to
ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to email@example.com.
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets
domestically and internationally, info on Winery, information unique
to your brand)
- Each submission must include FOUR (4) 700/750ml bottles of product or
larger. Please contact us directly if your production is in smaller volume.
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
*** Please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone
at 725.286.2988 for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 4+ Wines
Where to Ship Your wines
Tian Beverage Distributors / One Up Wine & Spirits
c/o Las Vegas Global Wine Awards
5240 S. Decatur Blvd. Ste. 8
Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Please contact us at 01.725.286.2988 if you have any questions,
special requests, or if you need any other information to assist
you entering the competition.
- Again, entries must ship FOUR (4) bottles of each wine submitted
for judging. See above "Eligibility and Requirements" for details.
- Shipments will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until
5:00 pm. Wine shipped to any address other than the one above will be
disqualified and entry fees will not be returned.
- The Las Vegas Global Wine Awards or any of its officers or associates is not be
responsible for the safety of the Wine from theft or damage by fire, accident,
vandalism, or other causes. The entrant expressly waives and releases any
claim or demand that they may have against any of them because of any damage
to, or loss of, any product entered in the competition.